Footytube.com - Latest Football Video Highlights Headline Animator

Friday, November 28, 2008

Z Transform, Laprace Transform & Fourrier Transform

I have been talking to my friend yet again for some advises. I've asked E (unsw law & commerce hopeful), for some legal consultation. I don't know whether I should ask her out or what but it will be not on my mind for now. I am scared to post this kind of stuff on my blog because I found out some of my family members actually reads my blog. Besides, I've talked to Kat (mqu actuarial hopeful) about the break-up stages. He told me some useful stuff:

1. Denial
First, you cannot believe the person you thought "loves" you, just left you for some other person and you still reach a point where you are still in shock and disbelieve. Not only that, you will still hope that he or she will come back to you.

2.Blame game
Secondly, you might end up blaming yourself about the relationship, stating that it's your fault or the other's fault. Your mind will be in total mess as you search for answers and couldn't really found what you're looking for.

3.Acceptance
Then, you will slowly start to realise maybe you guys are not meant to be together and you will start to let all the anger, pain and grief to go away. You will reach an agreement in your mind that all the past is over and adapting to the changes that will happen in your life.

4.Overcome
Before the end, you definetely will overcome the pain and sorrow and moved on. When you start to let it go of the past and look forward to the future, it's the only way you can move on and be in peace.

5.Bang a new chick
Lastly, I don't think I need to explain this. You guys are smart enough to understand it.

p/s :: a great thanks to many people especially kat for inventing this Break-up Law.

Moving on,
Ang Mo Kia
红毛仔

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

if your family member did read it,my reputation will be gone...

Lai 27