Footytube.com - Latest Football Video Highlights Headline Animator

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Profile of Lee



This is just one of those cool photos of my handsome face. I strongly believe, this face, is far more handsome compared to Lai. I'm sure everybody does too. Well, as you can see in this picture, my mom's sitting beside me, but she is not cool lo.Well, there are tons of photos and i don't feel like posting it here. However, i will continue post blog with just a few photos taken in The great land China, my cool face. Haha.
Can see this leh? Feel like wanna hug me leh? Cool leh?
P/s : Girls pls hold on, altho i know you all cannot resist me. Whaha.
Guys pls don't imitate me. I'm the original one, you are the faker.

Ha! Don't play fool with me. This is a post of laughing at those loser. Slaughter! Altho i know this post is damn funny lorr.
I understand the life cycle as well, therefore, there are times we cannot resist the aging. As you can see, I'm getting older and older, in order to walk on the pavement, i need the assisstance of the tongkat, but sadly i cannot afford to drink tongkat ali...

Since I'm the Lee family, I need to know the kungfu passed down in Lee's family. This is the brand new Bruce Lee 李小龙. Don't think of my small size, indeed i'm muscular body that is extraordinary.

That's all for today. Hope you are enjoyed. Have a nice day.

Written by Lee Yi Gang,
26 Nov 2008

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

girls,if you all wanna claim medical fees,do find me...i will provide his contact number...dun feel shy...cause vomit can be serious case...

Lai 27

Anonymous said...

oh my goodness!
somebody like to praise himself so much...=_="