Footytube.com - Latest Football Video Highlights Headline Animator

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

GREETINGS





Dear friends ,



i can't imagine i will be blogging for the first time in my life. haha. This is because i never tought of it that i will have a chance to blog . Anyway thanks to hanjun N the gang who created this blog.
We had our semister break for three monts starting from october. So currently we are all bussy doing noting. I would like to share something that i had learn today: THERE ARE MANY CHARACTERISTIC OF PEOPLE

i had jsut finish work now and its a damm tough day man!!! i worked from 9am to 10.30 pm___ haha. 13.5 hours of work.. not the longest hour though cos the longest would be from 9am to 2am the next day.

1) I had just encounted a colleague. guess what. HE CAN TALK 24 HOURS NON-STOP. so damm anoying!!!!!!! man!!!! he talkedon stop to everybody.

2) My another colleague also so damm weird wan. HE so damm quiet, and also abit blurr.Try to imagine, 1stworked at KFC then suddenly quit withought notice to work at ayamas. In the end worked at at KFC back. HE said "Chang, kalau saya berhenti kerja tanpa surat letak jawatan, dapat gaji tak? " In my mind i was thinking " my god this boy din't give latter when he quit working. How the damm to get gaji?!!"
and his pocket also don't have a single sen. Man, in the end he din't get a single sen for his two weeks job =.=. so kesian

3) My manager scolded me for some mistakes. She scolded me in English ( i mean... direct translation of Bm to English)






Manager: Chang buat apa kau buat macam ni? salah tau!!



Me: OK, sorry.



Manager: I DON'T WANT SEE THIS AGAIN. DON'T EVER EVER LET ME SEE (jangan sekali-kali bagi saya nampak)

lol.

Sometimes i feel like i want to be like spongebob squerepants, he is so carefree and happy. haha.


its late ady and i need to go to bed. Tomorow's work is at 9am. Care guys!!!








~Yew Sheng

No comments: