Footytube.com - Latest Football Video Highlights Headline Animator

Saturday, November 29, 2008

DXF files, Coordinates & 3D Modelling.

As we can see, Lai is getting more and more aggressive. In just one day, he already posted 2 stuff, one is particularly sick. Do you know, Lai, that if any of my family members found out about this blog and all the sick stuff you put? Your so call "reputation", if you ever had any of those, will be gone. Skipping forward, I have nothing to post actually, just this picture of Yvone Strahovski, who played Sarah Walker in "Chuck". One of the best tv series I've ever seen. Catch in on Tuesday morning (GMT+8), I bet Chris knows who she is. I think she is one of the prettiest Australian actresses. So beautiful, so deadly. I just put her pictures here just to rub some salt in your wound, Chris. Anyway, I will try my best to find Yvone in Australia. If I ever had the chance to see her, I sure ask for her autograph. My 3 years plan is to do well and finish my honours year in Sydney and maybe I might bump into her. I mean, there are the odds. Me and my friends used to have this running joke about applying for the University of Western Sydney, just to attend the Alumni. Guess who's their alumni. Chris, I know you might be thinking that I bullshit a lot. Don't be sad, come visit me la.




Your craziest friend ever,
Ang Mo Kia.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i will definitely dump my galfren for this pretty-sexy-gorgeous GODDESS!!! i wanna go to aussie to find her !!