Footytube.com - Latest Football Video Highlights Headline Animator

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Rated speed, maximum acceleration & curve radius

Good Evening,
It's been long since I actually even update this blog. As we can see, the active blogger for the week has to the L. You can actually know which post belongs to him. The dirty, sick and naughty post are all his. Please do not misunderstand our intentions. So far, he is the only one posting some sick stuff but it's his choice and post, so I would respect him. Please do remember, any post without a name below, has to be his. The other republicans are good people maybe except the amateur architect, forgive him please, he is having a tough time in his job. Anyway, I hope you will enjoy our post. If you're one of our connections, please do inform if you're interested to be part of our revolution. It's gonna be legendary. I am actually facing a dilemma, don't really know about the outcome. Screw it. Better don't think about it to much. I really felt better now, maybe like 20 times better than the previous months. I am actually very happy right now, on the voyage an ocean away. By the way, I would like to introduce a very cute couple I know from my college. They met each other on the first day of class, Thermodynamics. Love at first sight I guess.


Jamie and Lai. They are so happy together. He is even seen chatting about how much he would like to be with her all the time, marrying her, having kids with her and die with her side by side. How romantic. I was so touched.


Have a closer look. He thinks Jamie is as beautiful as Jessica Alba. He is so in love with her. He announced his love for her in public. He told me what he really felt about her. I almost cried.


This is the love story between a young baba and his nyonya. Nowadays, it's so hard to find true love but I think I saw true love blossom between Lai and Jamie. I hope you guys be together forever.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

Will be there for your wedding,
Ang Mo Kia

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

damn...the person you chat in msn you sure is me or not...I can't remember I write this before...

Lai 27

Anonymous said...

he got proof le...sure is lai trying to lie us lo...