Footytube.com - Latest Football Video Highlights Headline Animator

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Now I understand...

Don worry, my beloved fans and friends. I understand your feelings for all your unquenchable thirst for my cool pictures. I will post more albums, so just sit back and wait. Haha, so guys out there, don't be jealous especially people like Lai (Jamie's lover who wants to build his own family, so that he has chance to SM Jamie.)


By the way, the SM word is hard to learn for me. Even my housemates know the meaning of this word which is crucial to Lai's happiness. I even asked my housemates to explain to me when they discuss about those things. As you know they are all girls, so they didn't hint me a single thing.


That's how i learned this word, asking one by one from my friends. So feel free to ask "what is SM"
if you don't know. Kindly contact Lai or email him if you feel shy, cause among us, he holds the most knowledge about SM thing since he practice every night with his beloved.

And 1 thing i get it after I read and participate in this blog. The significant you can see is, there's a war. Not a normal war, but a clan war, perhaps will begin. Between the protagonist and the antagonist. Just like Transformer ( Me & Hanjun) known as Autobots VS Decepticons (Lai the God of Sex).

P/s if you have no idea how he get the nickname, please visit website www.nicholasleeyigang.multiply.com for more details.


A clan war that has been started, by BOOM-ing each other. Han Jun is right, he post all those pervert stuff, but look at the positive side. For eg, when you wanna ... ... with your girlfriend (s), he is the best doctor and superb pharmacist you can consult to. No doubt. He scored AAA in sex education as well as in SM. He's so busy till he has no time to comb his hair. Therefore his hair is in the mess till now. Thats the reason.

Come let's start Clan War...!!!


Written by Lee Yi Gang,
26 Nov 2008

No comments: