Footytube.com - Latest Football Video Highlights Headline Animator

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

The second post- Shift the future, accept the past

Hi mina-san, its my pleasure to be invited by Tan Han Jun to this shared or so called public blog.

I'm just an ordinary teen, but someone thinks that I'm extraordinary kid... haha, I'm not boasting...lol
So far the founder of this blog is Tan Han Jun, had posted the first blog. A brief introduction. 

Tan Han Jun also known as Ang mo kia... First time ever we met was in primary school, but we don't really know each other yet la... of course I'm the tallest among TanLeeLai, but I'm the skinniest and he is the 'Fleshiest' haha... erm, his hairstyle ar... ohh, got spike one lor... another version of durian head, his hair is facing forward, kinda like wanna poke ppl one... and i noticed something, he doesn't put gel when he's playing soccer, and vice - versa when having lectures in Uni.

Now I just imitate his hairstyle and copy abit lo... however, I'm sure that I'm better-looking compared to Lai the black. And both of them, our white and black, Mr Tan and Mr Lai posses the same weakness. Not to say weakness, but characteristic, they seem like won't give up their lovely girls even the girls betrayed them. This also applies to Lawrence.

Haiz, I can say that they played by girls. And maybe one can say that I'm balless- coward..
Yes you can say that and I admit I'm a loser, as you are. As you can see, in the end we are still single, so what for we rushing towards love traps?
Poor fellow man, hey its not that I'm discouraging you all couple, is just that I can the pointless thing messing up your mind and jeopardising your academic result man. You think girls will wait you even you aren't qualified to Uni ar? Wake up la, even Anime oso don have la...

Any body who 不爽 anyone are welcome to post a blog or shoutout here. We will be glad to hear it.

eg. I beh song Shun Chiat's attitude saying that he is the most handsome guy in the world.

U can tembak him here kaw kaw... no problem. Even though he call his gang for backup, we will have our reinforcement team ready. So don't worry. Even though he rape your gf, we will have his gf to be raped. Assume he doesn't have a gf, (indeed he doesn't have gf ) then, our reinforcement team (S.W.E.A.T )( not S.W.A.T ) will rape him. So don worry. jus shoot any one u dislike kaw kaw. 


But pls pls pls becareful not to shoot his ass hole... which is the most painful part if kena shot...


Written by Lee Yi Gang
12/11/2008 
21:13 hr



No comments: