Footytube.com - Latest Football Video Highlights Headline Animator

Thursday, June 18, 2009

Malaysia left me no REASON to stay..

I risk myself from getting caught by the ISA but yet i still insist on writing this blog about the STUPID ,RETARDED, BRAINLESS Malaysia government. Malaysia is the ONE n ONLY unfair yet so called "Democratic" country in this world. Today i finally found out that Malays are still having a DEEP HATRED for we, Chineses since the May 13 incident. I don't get why the hell those Malays are so vengeful towards the Chinese.

Today i drove my mum's car to UTAR. Everyone in UTAR knows that UTAR is poor, therefore we don't have any parking space to park our cars in the campus area. Therefore i decided to park my car at the area near to the playground in Taman Bunga Raya. I parked at the space between 2 houses. 1 of the houses is stayed by TAR students and the other 1 i assumed is stayed by malay. It's only 2 hour of class and i assumed that my car will be safe since i'm not parking at the yellow line and traffic police officers won't gimme a ticket.

After i finished my 2 hour class, i thought that i can drive home and have a nice afternoon nap. All the sudden i found out that my car slanted to the left side. WTF, the both tires on the left side of my car were punctured. The MAIN TROUBLE is BOTH TIRES not ONE. Typically a car will only have 1 spare tire.I got panicked and call my coursemates for help. A girl stayed nearby told me not to park there anymore because i was not the first and only victim there. There were similiar incidents happened past few days.

Once my coursemates arrived the scene, they looked around and found out that there were few cars that were having the same trouble as i m. Almost 8 to 10 cars that doesn't belong to the neighbourhood residents got 2 of their tires punctured.TBR is a malay housing estate and that MEANS tat all those cars that got their tires punctured belongs to the Chinese!! It was like a GENOCIDE of all chineses' cars that were parked at a MALAY AREA.

How lucky i am having a bunch of BEST CI coursemates cause they helped me to replace both punctured tires and i can save up a lot of money for not calling a tow-car. Too bad that the other 2 punctured car owners that were going home at the same time with me have to call for a tow. 1 of the car owner is a female. She was so helpless as she couldn't replace her tires by herself and don't have friends to help her so she had to call for a tow.

Is this called a mass vandalism towards Chinese properties?
I went to the police station to report after i got back home and guess what they say?

PorkBRAIN Police : " Vandalisme ? U park di mana? "
ME : " Taman Bunga Raya. Mereka melepaskan angin kepada dua tayar kereta saya. Dan juga beberapa kereta juga hadapi keadaan sama dengan saya. "
PorkBRAIN Police : "Oh, TBR. Sekarang u nak report apa? Kamu Cina beli banyak Kereta buat apa? Kolej tak ada tempat park ke? kenapa nak park di tempat orang lain walaupun itu tempat AWAM. u park kereta mu di tempat orang dan u nak report orang rosak harta benda kamu? haha.

After i heard what that police said to me. i was truly disappointed with Malaysia.

PS: Thanks to chung wei, wei huang, chin thye, vincent, yuen wei and LAI (helping me talking the bolts of the car, althou i can take them myself or put them on the floor)
Without them, i think i will be crying at TBR alone NOW.. hoho..worth i belanja wei huang kfc..haha

written by Chris.

No comments: