Footytube.com - Latest Football Video Highlights Headline Animator

Monday, June 1, 2009

accident






dear friends.



This morning i was cycling to campus from my house which is about 2km away. This is because my mom wasn't free to fetch me.



Man u know anot what happend?



when i was going down the slope(infront KTAR) suddenly my bycycle lose balence.... it was damm fast u know at the slope. Then my breaks suddenly disfunction as the back one is totally spoil. I pannicked as i am going damm fast like shit... really swere to god that its so fast and i need to stop because at the front is a T-junction and its red light i scared to crash and die.



SO I DIRECT MY BIKE TO CRASH THE DEVIDER INSTEAD TO CRASH THE FRONT!!!!






AFTER TAHT I KNEW I WAS FLYING ADY... AND FLY TOWARDS THE ROAD. now my face and hand is damm bleeding. damm pain u know. When i enter the class, the lecture asked me wanna go to hospital anot. I said no need as i am not dead. but then after the class i went there myself... GOT an X-ray scan and showed that have minor fracture at the wirst. damm.

This is my damm wrist.
A few fingers bleed.
The bruses on my face. Sry for a dark picture. And my dark face( cos i cycled the whole day under the sun. Man i cycled and this save the world by reducing carbom footprint- see i am such a good person =.=).


When i was falling i tought i was going die ady. Landed ady feels so damm pain. After that i was thinking, OH GOD WHAT DID I DO WRONG?. i did so much to help and save ppl yesterday and u treated me like this.... sry... too sad ady.



anyway, its all my fault for speeding. Its even so pain just to type now.
Before i end this post, i would like to advise u all to be careful on the road cos its really painful to be injured.






2 comments:

Hanjun said...

Oh my gosh, why so blur!

Anonymous said...

take care...Berhati-hati semasa di jalan raya...

Lai 27