Footytube.com - Latest Football Video Highlights Headline Animator

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

(600) days of mining in New York.

In Malaysia, it's always hot. I think it's summer everyday. I used to remember questioning my mother about the real meaning behind Chinese festivals such as Chinese New Year and the Winter Solstice Festival. I wonder, why would people back in China take it seriously. Before I left for Australia, I had a long talk with my grandparents about their expectation and I personally asked for their blessing as I followed my father's footstep down under. I finally got what my grandfather meant when he said, he used to suffer in cold and hunger during the long winter of China. I guess we're pretty lucky being in Malaysia where my forefather seek for a more comfortable life.

I finally moved out of Mawson Lakes. I'm currently living with Luung in Magill. Not bad actually. It's been a week and I still cannot get myself back in shape ready for exams. Oh my God! The weather played a role too in melting my brain and lowering my sperm count. It's 40 degrees celsius. Can you believe that?

A few nights ago, after scoring 2 goals during training (as usual, one's for you and another's for you, birthday girl), I decided to cut David a break by volunteering to be goalkeeper for a while. I played quite well, not trying to brag, but to be honest, we have 3 goalkeepers and 2 of them are utterly complete fools with no football sense. So, relative to them, I'm quite ok, I guess. Heuy is still the best no doubt but I think my coach wants 2 keepers. Me, trying my best when I can, was offered to play keeper for the Parafield competition next season. "Tan, I want you to consider playing goalie for us next season, I think you're a good keeper, you can throw very well", Hugo said. Oh no, I've been trying to hide my goalkeeping skills from my mates because I don't want to play keeper. Come on, I want to score! No one remembers the keeper, people only remember the scorer. Maybe I might consider, who knows?

Recently, I watched (500) days of summer. It's a very sweet show. Boy meets girl, boys fall in love but girl doesn't. That show is kinda self relating in such a way that I see myself in that guy and how much I wish for things to happen differently. Tom is a guy that thinks that he only can find true happiness when he finds his true love while Summer doesn't believe in true love after her parents split. Tom fell in love with Summer but after dating for almost a year, Summer broke up with him and he just lost himself. Finally, she met him again and just when Tom thought that they are getting back together, she told him, she's engaged. Being even more heart broken, he fell into a depressed state and after months, he finally got back on his feet and before the movie ended, he met a girl called Autumn. Funny how I see myself in that show and how happy I am that I finally got past it.

Zooey Deschanel is so pretty in that movie. I think I'm seriously in love with her. LOL. I think you kinda looked like her.
It's either you or the hot weather,
Ang Mo Kia
~I'm listening to Quietdrive's Jessica~

No comments: