Footytube.com - Latest Football Video Highlights Headline Animator

Monday, November 23, 2009

I and the 6km race

hey there friends, especially Hanjun Tan. I ran the 6km UTAR treakathon and got the 4th placing. It was kinda tough race as the running road was at the hill and the students that leaded in front of me was really fast and i didn't get to cut them. They leaded me and keep the pace constant between me. Btw it can also be said that i actually will be the maybe 6 or 7 placing if several leading runners didn't slow down at the ending round. Haha. They gave me chances to overtake them. Btw the winner of this race which is from Kampar said he din't event train for the event. While i toke 2 weeks working leave just to win this event. Hahah at least i got the 3rd runner up. With ought any medal but they gave me a cert. I will upload several pictures which is taken by my fiend chun hui as he came to the race just to take pictures( its his interest). I really worked hard for the race, and was abit disappointed when i know i got the 4th position.I will upload soon in my facebook after taking the pictures from my friend tomorrow.

Talking about love life( i know it sucks hanjun!) i think that some things are fated.The girl that i was admiring who is in KL, went to Midvalley on the 21st and i was also there with my parents. But then we dint meet as i toughs she was in Port Diction. Anyway life is like this, rite if its fated then its fated if not then maybe its god who think we aren't suitabe and so we din meet. Haha hanjun that's why i think its batter to be single in a way we have more freedom. I actually planned to find a partner after i pass last semester. But haven't found anyone sutable. The girl that i mentioned above is just a far distance partner that i know thru a friend thru friendster and msn for 2 years ady. But we havent meet before though i asked her out as maybe she's not used to me.So i think its batter to leave it alone and stop beeing desperate on the net=). Actually in real life i could say that there are also several people who shows interest in me, But i cant interact much with them as i am a banana. U see? I think my looks ae also not bad too and a close friend of myne said who got me as her partner will be lucky as i am a very hardworking person... he asid: Did you see any Chinese guy who could work from 10am to 10pm in KFC and get the salary of RM1900? thus he said i am very hardworking. I agree in that sence. So i think maybe i would like to be single till i graduate if its not fated to be =).

will be uploading the pictures soon as i know some of you wanted to see them. Going to work soon in KFC's cook department, its not a hard job but quite boring and lifeless. Hope to change to costumer services department as i could maybe play with Little kids of at least talk to costumers when its board =)
~Dr chang~ special people are attracted to their same kind

No comments: