Footytube.com - Latest Football Video Highlights Headline Animator

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

i am tired

Hey i guess only hanjun is the only one who really wants to know what i am blogging cause others aren't that close to me =) Erm i had just deleated the girl taht i said i was interested in my previous blog. Because i am a very practical person and if you dont give me a chance to meet you even't after 2years knowing you on9 then its batter to end our connection, Rite? there's no point to be so deaparate and feeling jealious about her everytime I see her with other guys. Its batter that i find a good friend myself. so thats it girl, i am no fool who is an apparatus to give you nice sweety words just to get your attention. Byee... its batter that i dont know you at first. waisted my time =)

Dr chang

No comments: