Footytube.com - Latest Football Video Highlights Headline Animator

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

The 100th post

How are you going?

Busy weeks now and ahead. Unbelievable. I feel bad having to leave out this blog and in fact, I'm happy that I see Doc (all the best for you run) updating the blog. I think I would try my best to at least update this blog once a month unless I'm stuck in the middle of no where. Can't believe he is actually one of the most active writers here. The owner of the blog is no where to be seen.

I have something going on in my mind. It's about the Chinese dudes from Malaysia in my college here. I'm not judging them but a mere observation. Somehow, we're so closed minded when it comes to studying, socializing and most of all, living our usual life. I'm saying this because I'm really upset seeing my kin not being able to leave the bubble we all are so comfortable being in. Truthfully, I'm not sure about what I'm saying here. Maybe I'm right, maybe I'm wrong. Who knows? It's just you and me.

Recently, something happens, for a reason, apparently.
Firstly, as we all know, Chelsea went back top of the table. Somehow I doubt united has the power this year after selling Pondaldo. *Cheers*
Secondly, my major project is bound to enter the epic fail books of record. *nice*
Thirdly, that other day, I went to an interview. I walked from the bust stop to the office. It was like a 20 minutes walk under the hot scorching sun in my beautiful suit. Then, I was attacked by a dog. For a moment, I thought I was going to die. As you can see, I'm still pretty much alive to write this. *So screwed*
Fourthly, on my way back, I saw this Vietnamese chick on the bus (I know she's vietnamese because the office is located in a vietnamese people area, Hanson Road) and I got a shock of my life when I realised she looks like my previous course mate and another girl I've met from paintball and they are all Vietnamese too. Is this a kind of a sick joke? Am I being paranoid or are they stalking me? *Weird*
Fifthly, last week, after weeks of goal draught, I finally got myself on the score sheet. A beauty I would say and another simple tap in. One's for my future shrink and another's for that song offering. *mysterious, ain't it?*

Sneak peak ahead: I'm moving out to Magill. I think.

p/s it's Norman's birthday. Please do drop a comment wishing him.
As usual,
Ang Mo Kia.
~I'm listening to Keane's Better than this.~

1 comment:

GB= Growing Boy said...

wait wait, vietnam chicks? hot boh? nice look boh? if yes, then intro some la... cz i cant wait to XXX them la... hahaha

but pls don intro to Lai, i don think vietnamese will like the hybrid of indonesian and parkistanese


Gangbang Game