Footytube.com - Latest Football Video Highlights Headline Animator

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

short semister in UTAR

Hie there everyone, its been quite a long time since i din blog out in our shard blog. Haha. Erm actually i really have tons and tons of things that i could actually talk about. lets start with my short sem. Yeap this comming 3 monts will be my short sem. As then I will be taking lab4 and maths. But after further consideration I dropped Maths due to a very packed teaching period that is 7 weeks in my short sem.

So this 3 month what will i be doing huh?
1) Taking physics laboratory 4: This will be my last lab with my lecturer Dr Chew Kerlit(2 labs in one week, thus 2 reports in 1 week, hatic rite).She a totally intelligent lecture specializing in semiconductors field. I got B- last sem in her class. Btw, sometimes i really envy these type of people who is so good in academic and some often i will be thinking that i am not these type of people who will get a 1st class or event 2nd class upper in my degree period. Sobs =.= i am not the study type of person. Anyway, life goes on and i will be having lab every Tuesday and Thursday. Erm, today was my 1st lab session and i really feel so happy when i could get to touch the apparatus and laboratory equipment.AHAHA erm must really use all these as DR Chew said that it would be hard to use or event touch these things in companies.

2) I will be working at my old working place KFC genting Klang every Thursday to Sunday form 4pm to 1am. Thus its an 8 hours work, the same thing everyday. Customer Service Crew (CSC). Eeeh, BTW that day while i was working i saw a very pretty girl with her parents. She is so cute and loving. But some how the father is like moody. I smiled to her and she smile to me. Why did i said that she's loving? because she hugs her father and kisses her mother spontaniously. OMG i hope one day i will have a beautiful girl like this. I would die for that. Erm maybe in 10 more years to go yea. hhaha. Hope all of you reading my post will also have a loving life.

3) I will be participating in UTAR's Trekathon(6km) on 22/11 and i aim to be the top 3 winners. Thus i am really aiming and working out hard for this event. Really!!! i event run about 6km just now with the time of 38 min. I must improve my timing and aim below 35mins. But then i will be working+ Studying before the event, Thus have less time to run in, as i will have only 3 days holiday. I must really plan well before the event =). Hey Hanjun I will post my medal and Cert if i win the race. YOU WAIT AND SEE.

To all my friends, I believe that is you work hard for something and the results fails, you may not getting 100% out of your hard work but at least 40% out of it.
HAVE a GOOD NITE

~DR Chang

2 comments:

GB= Growing Boy said...

don freak me out with ur tummy bouncing when u r in the race, even ur lovely girl would vomit...

haha, if u think u can get, then jus go on, i will wait and see ur medals then.

Gangbang Game

buy review literature said...

It is not everyday that I have the possibility to see something like this.