Footytube.com - Latest Football Video Highlights Headline Animator

Sunday, October 4, 2009

Secrets in Carrefour bukit jalil...

There are 2 things I wanna share with my fellow buddies...

1st
on 4th october, I discovered something special about this complex where chronus Yuen Wei is staying one la... In the complex there are plenty of foot massage and reflexology center. And there are also CHICKENS, u can find there, so for ppl like Chris, pls do VISIT there, very cheap nia.. the look still ok la... haha

2nd
Come to the main point, I went to a comic shop, and saw a girl tat suits my taste... she is above average, and she likes comics... then I went into the shop and ask for Shakugan No Shana, even though i din bring my wallet bcz i was out with parents... then the tauke dono where is the comic, and tat girl immediately took it out and gave the tauke... however, the girl is jus a customer lo... she has a special scent, not really scent la... something that attracted me... and when she passed me tat book, she's like smile at me... lucky tat time my hair is 'yeng' type la... I was like kena electric shock from her... she wears oso nice too... now i still remembered her face...

God gave me a chance, but I din appreciate... I shud have take her contact right? or make some easy discussion about anime... haiz... but since she knows so well where is the comic book located, then she must be a customer who always visit tat shop... but bukit jalil is far from my home...

hope i can have another chance to meet her lo... God can give me 2nd chance?

3 comments:

Hanjun said...

The one that wrote this confirm is Yi gang.

GB= Growing Boy said...

wahlao eh... need so confirm boh...

aramis said...

next time u see here slap her ass -- she will remember u forever.