Footytube.com - Latest Football Video Highlights Headline Animator

Saturday, September 19, 2009

What is love

dear friends, it have been maybe about 2 weeks i dint blog. This is maybe due to the finals that is approching(U all will understand if ur a UTARian).



Erm, let me start with my exam experience,

i had been taking 2 papers which is Electricity and magnetism(E&M) while another one is Wave and Oscillation. I did study the whole 2 weeks b4 exam to prepare for E&M cos its more complicated and looks harder for us. In the end that 1st paper came out to be quite easy but for the other one is so damn tough. I think i failed that paper, the lecture dint event give any clues about whats going to come out while the exam questions have only 20% of the tutorials questions.... A bit disappointed. I think i may fail that paper.or maybe get the highest with a D.
So after that paper which is on the 14th i dint event touch a single book as i don't event have the mood to do so till today when i started studying.I must get an A for the next paper or else i will really be in the second probation and can say BYE BYE to my PTPTN.

Lately i felt that humans needs love no mater who they are and how their attitude is.erm, if ur thinking i am talking crap, then ignore me pls....maybe i am beginning to become a loner.. i think,

~chang

No comments: