Footytube.com - Latest Football Video Highlights Headline Animator

Sunday, September 6, 2009

hungry?

i am blogging at 4am now.
i was studying till 2am, then i watched TV till 3am, suddenly it rains heavily here. I tried to sleep but suddenly felt that my head is aching and still cant be asleep.I keep on wondering why i am having head pain and can't sleep. So then i make some nestum drink and felt batter. Never toughed that its because of the hunger in my stomach. Felt so good after eating something. But then i suddenly toughed about; I could easily get food in the cold rainy night. What about others in other part of the world? And why aren't some people in this modern world not satisfy with their life?

Maybe its because that human won't be satisfy with what they had if they haven't gone thru any hardnesship. So friends, be happy of what u have.

DR Chang

No comments: