Footytube.com - Latest Football Video Highlights Headline Animator

Thursday, December 3, 2009

Home coming.

I have been working lately. Quite busy in the morning, considering having to wake up like 4 or 5 am to get to work. Sometimes it is really tiring. Had a trip down to Noarlunga, which is like an hour drive away. I woke up at half past 5 for that. Thank God for the day off today and tomorrow. Factory work on the monday morning.

After Christmas, I might be sent to Broken Hill to work up in the mines. Before that, I might be going home. Yeah, that's it. I'm going home. After a long 8 months here, I'm going home. I'm now just waiting for the tickets. It would just for a while, so I might only be visiting those who still even bother to meet me. I would love to see all my mates but I just got a feeling, some of them don't even care about me anymore. So, why should I waste my time? I might meet up with Eujin, Lawrence, Yihao, Kathir, G(So sorry that your girl was sick and couldn't say good bye to you while I was in Melbourne), Akil, Nadrah(if she wants to go out with me), Geetha, Aaron, Laila and some of those MRSM dickheads.Who, who?

By the way, don't ever let me hear you say that Indians, Malays or any Indigenous race being a cheap race. Trust me, I'll punch you. Little do you know, my maternal grandfather's family are native Siamese. Are you trying to say that I'm a descendent of a cheap race? I'm so surprised how your close mind shaped the way you see the world. I have a zero tolerance policy for racism and any type of prejudice.

Recently, I was really screwed up by some of the people I know. It kinda serve as a wake up call for me when I try to keep friends as much as I can. Maybe it's the guy from the top, letting me know that some people are just not worth it and it's time to move on. But, as usual, there are those who are always in my mind. Friends are hard to keep, let alone female friends. Or some of you might call girl friends, read the fine prints, not girlfriends. After making Geetha a bit happy for her b'day and took Laila out for Oyster that night, I realise how sometimes people overrate the idea of being in a relationship. Bullshit love story. I would rather hang out with these people that I call friends. Back to the topic, it was awesome. Some pictures, maybe?

Mussels in Belgian Bar.

Guess who sent that?

post - script : I really don't wanna lose those back home but you're giving me no choice.

From,
Ang Mo Kia
~listening to Mumm-Ra's Starlight~

I'm coming home.

1 comment:

GB= Growing Boy said...

it seems like u did not mention my name. tat means u r not looking forward to meeting me.. fine. Im hurt. Seriously hurt.