Footytube.com - Latest Football Video Highlights Headline Animator

Sunday, December 20, 2009

คุณ.

You.
It's always you all this while. Savannah.

Funny how things changed from 2 years ago. 2007 seemed so long ago. I actually looked back at my thoughts and how my life was 2 years ago. Reading back those ups and downs in life. My blogs, pictures and notes taken over the years. I did have a good life, too bad, I wasn't bright to realise that then. Sometimes things just flow past you as you watch life runs through. Hey, just a random thought. According to Tom Hanson from (500) days of summer, he thinks he can only find true happiness when he's in love. So, it makes me wonder too. I'm not desperate. It's just that I'm looking for happiness. Maybe it's love, maybe it's not. I really don't know. I guess only by living life, we can only find out what's going to happen next. I just want to see where life is bringing me next. Maybe a home coming trip can let me find happiness again. I'll see you pretty soon.


Missed up,
Ang Mo Kia
~listening to Relient K's Savannah~

Henri Poincaré, "If God speaks to man, he undoubtedly uses the language of mathematics."

No comments: