Footytube.com - Latest Football Video Highlights Headline Animator

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

boring

hey everyone, its quite some time since i haven't blog. So than i will share my experience i did the whole month in December. So now i had finished my studies, treakathon race( got the 4th placing) and now the only thing left is working in KFc genting Klang. hahaha. Anyway the work is boring and routine as they all want to cut the operation cost and optimizes the manpower. Thus they changed my department very often, from costumer services to cook and now back-up. Quite boring Work as i think its solely based on energy usage with ought knowledge applied. Thus i planed to quite this job by the end of this month or maybe by the end of next month.BTW congrats to Hanjun as he got a job, i hope the job will give you more experience and let you learn something. And know what? I care for you man!!! If you come home, lets meet =)

finished my physics lab4 long time ago and i guess i only learn maybe 60% of it??? as i realize that i can't really juggle between work and studies togather. hehe. recently i had met with this girl name Qian which i know during my work last year and guest wat, she had a bf ady, and she admitted to me. So then i din't went out with her as i dont think its appropriate to be so close with someone who is not available. Rite? it may promote misundestanding, hahah. then she asked me weather am I interested in her sister who is about 2 years elder then me. And i said yes withought much thinking as i ment yes as a friend because i don't really know her yet. Anyway, i dont think its possible as then she is less educated and not that suitable in many terms such as lifestyle and other. hehe so i guess i will ignore her.

I posted some pictures of me winning the UTAR treakathon ady. So you all could check it out at my profile =) and also i had a hair cut by my mother as its cost Rm 10 to cut out there. So advance new year wish friends!!! hope you all have a good year ahead. Going work tomorrow =)

Dr chang,
When you appreciate life, its gets more meaningful =)

No comments: