Footytube.com - Latest Football Video Highlights Headline Animator

Friday, February 13, 2009

Kuala Lumpur, Singapore and Adelaide

Yes, I did arrive in Adelaide. It was 8 in the morning just now when I met the family that I suppose to live with. It was pretty chilly. The sun is bright and strong. The part about flying is when you're lost in Terminal one in Singapore. So, finally I got on board on QF 82 to Adelaide. The flight was almost full. When I was in the plane, I managed to talk to this mat salleh who just got back from London, heading home. I told him, I am from Malaysia. One of the only things he loved about Malaysia, is Roti Canai. Unbelievable. He claimed that once, when he was in Singapore, he drove all the way up to the border of Johor Bharu just to have Roti Canai. He said, I love Roti Canai with Telur. His exact words. Through-out the journey, the turbulence made me very dizzy plus I was really hungry as I didn't have any Singaporean Dollar with me. Around 4 am Hong Kong time, the air stewardess woke me up for breakfast. I arrived at Adelaide at 8am local time. Like I said, it is cold and it's only summer now. I wonder how am I going to cope during winter. A few things I realised in Australia, is there is no ceiling fan indoor, there are no locks on door except the toilet and football are for girls.( I walked into a football shop and I saw girls talking about the boots they are going to buy)
It's 6pm in Adelaide now. The shops in the shopping mall closed by 4pm. Shocking. I think I am going for a walk. Everything here seems so different. I cannot understand some of their accent. Here I am. 

The view from here is better with you by my side.


I'm still here, 
Ang Mo Kia


No comments: