Footytube.com - Latest Football Video Highlights Headline Animator

Monday, December 8, 2008

A weirdo world...

Halo, long time no see...
This time the main objective of my entry is to tell u all how weird the world is...

Ppl like Lai can easily find their job within minutes in Lowyat? HolysXXt...
y i say so leh? I went to lowyat, things that usually attract my attention are those superb models...
Girls models... its something like "it's vagina lickin good" ( it's finger lickin good -- KFC)

However, odd things DOES happen. Lai, had easily found his job in lowyat. whoa thats cool...
another GOOD eg. Chang manage to find his job in KFC. (at least he got his job) Altho its not cool to work in KFC. Well, as for me i tried McD, Sushi King, all those restaurant, even promoter for shirt in Point B, and waiting for the bloody phone call. Neither of them call me as they had promised.
chhh!!!

Wahliao, i even visited those stupid websites that post all job tat so called 'Vacancy available' or 'XXX Urgent needed'.

Now, I suspect, is there any real vacancy available outside there?
Furthermore, newspapers always show that wahhh, many companies need ppl and bla bla bla...

Is that really true? Well, I don really think tats true man...
Y i say so?
Bcz few weeks later, i went back to the same old place where the KFC McD and sushi king, they still say they need ppl, URGENTLY, but they din call me as they had promised.

WALAN??!!!

Y cant i get job while Shun Chiat can??? THIS WORLD IS UNFAIR!!!
Y he got all those good parts??
Y he got Jamie?? ( This one I'm ok with it, I don mind at all!)

Haiz, weird la, I'm more reliable, more hardworking, more intelligent, and the most important of all, more Handsome than him, y cant i get JOBSSSSSS????

Perhaps in one thing, the only thing that i don possess, which is Im not the God of SEX, but he IS!!! SO tats y ppl hire him... maybe this will be the only explanation... perhaps...

Written by Lee Yi Gang,
~Razor~ the lightning revenant.

No comments: