Footytube.com - Latest Football Video Highlights Headline Animator

Wednesday, December 3, 2008

π≈3.142, e≈2.718 & i=1^0.5


Did you guys know Carrie Fisher who played Princess Leia in the Star Wars trilogy was once a s** symbol in the 70's? She looks very pretty though.

I don't know why. I am kinda fetish towards to ladies from star wars like Natalie Portman as well. She looks really pretty in the first 3 movies.




Now I would like to share to you some of my plans for the next 5 years. A 5 year plan to be exact, I actually have like a lot of plans. Different alternative plans. Something like a dream for me.


1. I always wanted to study overseas and now I have the chance, I think I will most likely end up in Adelaide. University of South Australia seemed to be the only one offering me advanced studies. So, 3 years in Australia. Kathir and eujin will be in Sydney and I wanted to join them up. So, maybe I can do my honors year there. One year in Sydney might not be that expensive compared to 4 years.

2. Besides, if I get any offer to do my honors year in other countries like New Zealand, Scotland, Canada or maybe South Africa. I would be delighted to do so. Think about the adventure I am going to have.

3. After my studies, I have plans like maybe coming back to Malaysia to start up my own business. Kat, e and me once vowed to set up our own business. My idea was to franchise a chain restaurant like secret recipe or old town kopitiam.

4. Maybe I could end up working in Australia. I heard that every new mines in Australia require like around 160 new engineers every year and they earn like 10 grand Aus $ per year. It's definitely good money.

5. Do you know that every first world countries like USA, England and the other European countries dumped like a lot of old computer waste. In China, they actually recycle all this old stuff and sell it like second hand computers. One of my college buddies, Ken Yang actually proposed that we should get into this kind of business. Reselling second hand computers to 3rd world countries like Cambodia, Laos and maybe African countries for a very low price. By selling computers, at least we are giving them a chance to learn.

6. Maybe I would get a job. Just a typical job and save some money. When I was in my junior high, I always wanted to go to England to study. To be specific, Imperial College London. If I had enough money, I sure want to go to England to do my post-graduate. Just for the experience.

That's so far what I had in mind, I never want to just set a goal. Freedom is having the opportunity to choose. There are so much in this world than just one choice. I always believe life brings you to places you'll never thought you'll be. Thanks to you guys. Life's been never so good.

Good Bye Malaysia,
Ang Mo Kia

No comments: