Footytube.com - Latest Football Video Highlights Headline Animator

Saturday, December 27, 2008

I KILL U not I LOVE U

ASSSSS H*** !!!!

Wrong calculations... lead to undesirable and unimaginable lost...
What I had done???

I burnt part of the ISO file into DVD, without multi session. Whole disc can throw into rubbish dump. Waste money...

I wanna play a game, downloaded using torrent one, but I cannot install without a CD or DVD, so what should I do? Use virtual Drive? There's a software call Virtual Clone Drive, with a sheep's head as logo one. Useful tool but end up cannot run the exe file. Dunno why and don wan care, frustrated enuf to kill anyone.


Damn, now I try old method, which is extract and use high Compression lo...can save 300 MB so just fit to DVD. But I wont tell u the game, later u say me out dated.


Or u can use daemon tools, but u think i don wan try ar? Vista cannot support leh... this is wat i read from other forum... just wasted a DVD5, the game actually need 2 x DVD5 or 1 x DVD9...

but i got no money buy DVD9 as u know im too poor to buy hardware, even that game i dl from torrents.

Pathetic...


Lee Yi Gang,
27 Dec 2008, a day after boxing day,
the handsome one.

No comments: