Footytube.com - Latest Football Video Highlights Headline Animator

Sunday, August 9, 2009

I don mind having extra enemies...

eh, ask u all la, isit good to be secretive?
I find it many ppl like to be tatway... that is freaking ASS HOLE SOHAI u know....

oni i can spam here, since my ori blog got ppl stalk one... U know those ass hole like to be treated tat one... they are like wearing a mask and treat u so good as u can nvr imagine... but at ur back they will backstab u one leh... really diao u know? Han Jun, sometimes I don mind having extra enemies, cz they are not my true frens, and cz at least I din feel like guilty treating other ppls like tat... u know ar? Since they redi know who is the culprit or watsoever, they still treated them like nothing happened, somore can chit chat so friendly like tat, acting in front of them and bla bla... i cant believe my own eyes seeing it like tat, cant believe my own ears hearing it over and over again...

wah diu.... wat the world is this oh? really full of cunning smiles and full of ass-hole-like shits.... diu i hate it man... really wanna fk 9 them sometimes... I don giv a damn he dulan me anot, but im sure he told his frens about this and they treated me so differently... they like to backstab ppl... but treat u so good in front of u... i oni can spam my feelings here, if i write it at my blog, he will start to say, pls be mature abit, if u say thing s like tat we will bla bla bla... pui...

even if he found out i wrote this, so wat? i don giv a damn on him... if u like to be secretive? fine, lets play it... somore say i childish... fk la... i oni straight forward, i wont hide things like tat... dono who is childish... backstab ppl like tat still wan claim ppl childish... fk off, loser!!! Ma Cao Hai, still wan talk crap.... i know wat adults are, they tend to claim they are always right even if they are obviously wrong... Adults are those who nvr thought of his bad things, but keep claiming himself right... this is the fact, this is their world... wtf... who think im right please leave ur comment here...

1 comment:

KualaLumpur Kaisers said...

i dunno who u r talking about.. can specify him?