Footytube.com - Latest Football Video Highlights Headline Animator

Friday, July 17, 2009

An open letter to Chris.

Hey, mate. How is it going? Hope you're doing good. I wrote this open letter as I find it hard to get your attention on facebook, hard to get you to stay long enough to talk on msn and hard to get you during school days. I guess engineering is tough, right? Just for your information, I just got back from Tasmania. I visited my cousin over there. Very Awesome. Here are some pictures for you to show how much you missed. haha. Anyway, my idea is to lure you here with me. Australia is a very beautiful place. A picture tell a thousand words. Enjoy!



Taroona Shot Tower. They used to make bullets here.


The entrance of Shot Tower. It's kinda cold in Tassie.
Even I wore a scarf, apparently guys in Australia don't wear scarf, I'm the only one.
So gay but it's really cold.



Mt. Wellington. Notice the kids playing with snow?


Of course, it was freaking freezing all the time.
Ignore my cousin on the left, she's a bit of a retard

The view of Hobart from Mt. Wellington.


The sunset at the Tasman Peninsula. I bet you would love this.
I have more pictures on facebook. Tasmania is no doubt a peaceful, scenic and cold place. I bet you'll love it here. I hope to hear from you really soon. Take care. Have a good one. Cheerio.

Maybe your best damn course mate ever,
Ang Mo Kia.

3 comments:

GB= Growing Boy said...

wow, so nice, winter...

u got banyak lemak oso feel cold ar???

haha lol...
enjoy ur winter man...

Hanjun said...

Thanks a lot. I really APPRECIATE your comment.

GB= Growing Boy said...

wah, u said like tat make me feel really HAPPY, after paying a lot attention on the word APPRECIATE...

haha
jkjk