Footytube.com - Latest Football Video Highlights Headline Animator

Saturday, July 4, 2009

Blindfolded and running from bullets in a mine field.

Drowning in a sea of misery,
I wished that I knew better.
It's known, human make mistakes,
mine is always letting people down.
The worst part about being upset is,
knowning happiness is just a toss away.
The morning apples that just riped,
is another moment I want to erase.
Oh, how much I wish I'm back home,
home to the people I know as you.

post - script :
To my family members, my relatives,
to my closest friends back in utar, like Lai27, Chris, SIM, Dr., Yigang,
it's time like this I just want to go to a place,
where I know you guys won't judge me.

Only God can judge me,
Ang mo kia.

1 comment:

GB= Growing Boy said...

eh, i wanna ask leh, who is the sexy architect? He's gonna go australia for trip? I oso wan leh...

Handsome Yi Gang