Footytube.com - Latest Football Video Highlights Headline Animator

Monday, September 13, 2010

What's funny about Salisbury.

I live in Mawson Lakes, Salisbury. Every now and then, I encounter things that I find amusing. I'm pretty sure I can hear the music "Wonderful world" playing at the back of my head. It's moments like when the Italian man starts speaking nothing but Italian to me on the street. Come on, I don't even look a bit like an Italian. Maybe it's all Marco Polo and the 13th century all over again. Besides that, I think it was almost a year ago, I was at Parafield Plaza when this chinese dude just said, "ni hao" to me, which surprised as how the hell he knew I understand mandarin. What's weirder was a caucasian eventually said that to me as I walked out of that plaza. Impressive, isn't it? Once I was in Elizabeth and I saw a man yelling at his wife. Cursing her out loud as she ran out from Macca's with burgers in her hands. They missed the train and the baby is crying. As I turn my head around, I saw a barely 14 year old girl smoking. Every now and then, along salisbury highway, some crazy dude will be screaming at you but the walk to the Vietnamese store always makes it worth while. As you live Elizabeth and go up the hills, you will see beautiful sceneries and I guess it makes living in Salisbury not that bad after all. Up north, that's what people say about this place. Even other Australians despises these bogans. It is one of the most dangerous suburbs to live in. People normally don't walk out at night, they don't even shower for that matter. Well, this is Salisbury for you, mate.

Malaysian night. Do I still look the same since 2008?

Signing off,

红毛仔


~listening to Meaghan Smith's Here comes your man~

No comments: