Footytube.com - Latest Football Video Highlights Headline Animator

Saturday, January 17, 2009

Sadness and sorrow

Depression, sadness and sorrow, that pierce through my skin, sank deep into my blood and reach my bone. Nothing can describe it. Nothing can cure it. The wound left cannot be recuperated by itself. What accompanies me are lies, fake cares, all are fakes, fakes...

All these already able to take me to hell. Always think of why I can't? Why? No matter how hard I tried, there must be people faster than me. And I will never reach her, my feelings will never reach her. Although our distance now is few meters away, but it seems like hundred-years-of-light... indeed...

My message, was useless, everything... Hardly get close to her, its jus like she is surrounding by spikes, that keep me a distance with her...

所谓 “东家不打 打西家咯" Aim another redi, but my friends said occupied too..

No comments: